There are two things from which almost everyone is afraid of and those are:-
Fear of death and fear of waking up bald , that is Hair loss. Hair is essential part of our body and as important as any other body organ .The special term used by medical science to define this kind of problem is Alopecia or hair loss on the scalp and broadly speaking it can also be referred to as thinning of hair .
The extent of hair loss over the scalp can vary to a great extent and make it look worse and more over hair fall leads to low confidence in people and may be depression/psychological stress .To deal with hair loss , you must know the signs and symptoms of hair loss and those are hair loss form scalp in a circular pattern,dandruff and blemishing.
So now when you are having a clear picture what hair loss is and what does it cost really to your personality ,we will teach you how to go about dealing with it without taking medicines or consulting a doctor and spending thousands for them and still worrying about side effects from the medication.
So we are going to share some very basic and effective home remedies for the same:-
1. Coconut oil/milk: It doesn’t only stop your hair fall but also provides essential fats,minerals and proteins to your scalp for nourishment of your hair.
Just take luke warm coconut oil and massage it for 10 min. Over your scalp from root to tip and wash it after an hour.Pay special attention for the patches where you notice balding and apply a bit more there.
2. Onion juice : It acts as sulphur producer for scalp and increases hair growth by cowapen production and protecting the hair follicles. Use onion oil 8 times a month for effective results . Just apply it for 15 min. And rinse with shampoo.
3. Garlic : It is surprising but garlic can be seen as one of the most beneficial natural beauty product and like onion it is full of sulphur content to maintain healthy growth rate. Mix cloves of garlic with a bit of coconut oil and boil it after it has cooled down to apply to scalp.
pc – wise geek
4. Egg : It is very renowned healthy eatable but carries its own importance when it comes to hair growth as it provides phosphorus, sedenium,iodine,zinc and protein for sustainable hair growth.
5. Awla : The most commonly used remedy for curing hair fall. also called Indian gooseberry is a tangy seasonal fruit and has helped a lot of people over the past few years. Prepare a paste of shikakai and awla with some curd in it and apply it to your hair for 15 min. And wash it with cool water and mild shampoo and see the best result there ever can be .
There were some of the most effective home remedies for hair loss and the results will be surprising for all.
So, keep them cause you love them.