There are some fears which every living being on this planet share and these fears can be counted on fingertips. The most dominant of all the fears is the fear of death and it obviously makes sense because there is nothing more valuable than life for everyone then comes the fear of loosing a dear one and then comes the fear of looking old. There is nothing more embarrassing when a boy from “Bhaiya” turns to “uncle” in a matter of few days and he strikes the wall and it is senseless to discuss a girl’s reaction when called aunty and this is something which we bring to ourselves but we thing just because we are adding up days to life but we are with our habits bringing up and boosting the problem called signs of aging and the most prominent sign of aging is what we call as face wrinkles.
What are actually wrinkles? Are they really a serious problem? How are we boosting them up?
These are some of the question, which will be answered in this blog.
What are these face wrinkles?
Our skin is made up of combination of multiple layers and in simple words can be defined as fine lines or folds, which hold up a permanent place of one’s face and make us look old and our skin loose. The outermost layer is called the epidermis and this layer is what you see when you look up in the mirror and when most of the people find these fine lines over their face they generally freak out and tend to spend unnecessarily and worldwide millions of dollars are spend in treating the same problem.
Cause of Face Wrinkles:
Collagen is the constituent of the skin, which keeps the skin firm and in place and it is believed that as a person grows older and older the collagen production decreases resulting in the loosening of the epidermis or the outer skin layer.
You might be surprised to know that there a term used to describe people who have the fear of getting wrinkles and the term used is “Rhytiphobia”.
And wrinkles also lead people to go for the well-known surgery “The plastic surgery” which is one of the most expensive things one can go for skin.
Wrinkles are caused by multiple reasons and the worst part of all is we control some of them and some can’t be controlled by anyone.
1. Age Factor:
One of the simplest reasons is the Age factor and the decrement in the production of collagen that makes our skin less elastic leading to wrinkles and to add up to the problem, the productivity of natural oils decrease with our growing age making our skin look more drier and wrinkled.
2. Harmful UV Rays:
Subjection of the skin to the harmful UV rays of the sun can be one the reason which speeds up the aging process and can make you look wrinkled even at early age.
The UV ray find way deep inside your skin and affects the connecting tissue between the collagen and elastic fibers of the skin which decreases the strength of the bond and hence making the skin lose it’s elasticity.
You might be knowing thousands of reasons people would have suggested you to give up on smoking and I’m going to add up one to that list cause smoking is one of the major causes for wrinkles and smoking might not show it’s effect spontaneously but it’s effect can be very well seen after some years down the line and when we talk about wrinkles they aren’t going to stay confined over just the face but on other parts of your body as well.
There are over thousands of chemicals present in the smoke, which harms the collagen presence in the dermis, plus the nicotine that is present in the surplus amount tends to tapers the blood vessels and hence the flow of blood is disturbed leading to deficiency of essential nutrients to the skin.
4. Facial gestures:
Facial gestures, which are repeated, can cause wrinkles as well. Fine lines that you see when you make a facial gesture repeatedly like smiling or when you are anger turns up into wrinkles with the growing age as the skin looses its elasticity.
Now you are familiar with the problem and it’s causes so now let’s discuss how to treat this problem in the right way.
- Applying pineapple pulp or pineapple juice over your skin, as this fruit is rich in vitamin C and improves blood circulation and hence removing wrinkles.
- Banana is another fruit that is helpful in the treatment of wrinkles. Mash the fruit with a fork or masher and apply it for half an hour to see it effect.
- As said and we promote that prevention is better than cure so keeping yourself away from cigarettes and alcohol is in your hand.
- Applying good suns cream so that harmful UV rays aren’t allowed by the SPF present in the cream to reach deep down and affect the collagen and elastic fiber bond.
- Massaging the area affected by the problem with warm coconut oil will be helpful as massage too improves the blood circulation and coconut oil is an excellent hydrator of the skin. Massaging once a day will be good enough to keep things going right.
- Aloe Vera mixed with egg white will help to suppress wrinkles as they both are filled with the youth vitamin or vitamin E and malic acid present in coconut helps to remove fine lines present over the skin.
- Proper rest to the body and proper hydration are some of the common solutions to every skin related problem a person faces and it goes with this problem as well, keep your skin hydrated to prevent premature aging or wrinkles.
- Some people might suggest you to get collagen injected but there might be side effects of this and this is something, which needs to be done at regular interval prescribed by the doctor.
This was everything one should be knowing if concerned about face wrinkles and getting rid of them.