Many of you would have tried to switch over to something new just for the betterment of your health and one such change over is of the most common habit of tea and replacing it by green tea but because of the taste reason or some other cause returned back to where you actually started but here we are going to give you benefits of green tea to stay at the change.
Why Green Tea Is Healthiest?
- Green tea is an incredible beverage and it won’t be wrong to call it the healthiest of all the beverages on the planet.
- Green tea is a powerful antioxidant and because of the same it is used in medication purposes and other minerals present in it makes it a must use thing for everyone.
- Green tea doesn’t just help you to keep your eyes open to make you work but also helps you to get smarter with it’s consumption as it contains caffeine and a compound called as amino acid L-theanine and when they work together they help in triggering the brain for faster use hence helping us to work in a smarter way.
- One of the most dangerous predator these days is the cancer and no one knows whom it is going to strike and at what point of time and cancer in just one line can be summarized as unchecked growth of human cells and the main cause of the problem is oxidative damage which can be triggered down by antioxidants and as green tea has very powerful antioxidants it is very effective for reducing the risk of cancer.
- And we would like to suggest you to keep milk away from green tea as it decreases or mitigates the antioxidants in the green tea hence making it less effective for the same.
- You might have heard that people are going for green tea to keep a check on their uncontrolled weight gains and taught how can that be but we are sure that these people are not crazy and they have a reason behind this and that is, Green tea helps to increase the rate of the internal metabolism and hence helping to reduce the body fat.
Now that you are aware of the benefits of green tea and its antioxidant properties can help you to lead a healthy life we are going to share with you:
How It will help your skin.
- You can add up green tea to any kind of skin masks that you have to enhance their performance because of green tea’s excellent constituents.
- It is used in masks as it helps our skin complexion as it pushes out harmful toxins from our face that were trapped in skin cells.
- Green tea also helps in promoting the hair growth and reducing the problem of dry scalp and dandruff to some extent.
- And it helps to keep us our face hydrated as well, which is a solution to most of the face related to problems.
So when it comes to benefits it is a beverage, which has no competitor so choosing it over the other will obviously be a smart choice.